Thursday, July 8, 2010

Learn from Yesterday, live for Today, hope for Tomorrow..

Learn from Yesterday, live for Today, hope for Tomorrow..



A worried woman went to her gynecologist and  said:

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your  help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want  kids so close together.  


So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm  counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little,  and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better  solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She  smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.  

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take  care 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms.
>This way,  you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill  one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is.
>There would be no risk for  your body if you chose the one in your arms.


The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How  terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!

'I agree', the doctor replied.  'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best  solution.
>The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.  

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a  child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb.
>The crime  is the same!


If you agree, please forward.  Together we can help save precious lives!

Learn from Yesterday,  live for Today, hope for Tomorrow..  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts